The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. Portify respects and complys with the new rights it brings into effect for the benefit of individuals.
As part of our commitment to ensuring we respect individual privacy and comply with GDPR, we are an IASME Cyber Essentials and GDPR certified company. Here, we outline our approach and principles to making sure we securely store individual data.
1. What do we store?
2. How do we store it?
Your information is stored in an encrypted EU based database, on the same hardware trusted by multinational companies. Backups are taken daily and stored with the utmost security considerations..
3. Who has access to it?
In addition to yourself, only trusted and vetted Portify technical staff have access to your data - and even then - their access is only granted with your consent (Read our Terms of Service). We have a raft of internal policies to ensure we are upholding the highest standards of data protection..
1. Keep your data within the EU.
2. Ensure your data is only accessible by yourself, or people and organisations you have given consent to.
3. Grant you the right to request for any of your data to be removed and scrubbed from our system.
4. Ensure you consent to our usage of your data and allow you to withdraw it at any time.
5. Have a designated Data Protection Officer.
Should you wish to learn more, please contact our Data Protection Officer: [email protected]